dijous, 18 de maig del 2017

Negative people die sooner

This article says that negative people will die sooner. After explainig a study that was performed where people's mental and physical healt was being tracked, it says that the researchers propose three different causes to this; the first one is that there may be a direct biological link between personality and health, noting that hat stress and depression have been correlated with such physical problems as hypertension and lower immune system responsiveness, the second one being the possibility of negative personality traits leading to poor self-care leading to death, and the third one, copying directly from the article"underlying neuroticism may "modify the prognosis of diseases after their onset."" and translating it into a language that I can understand because the previous statement is too much for my poor limitated and stupid mind; when people prone to anxiety or depression are given a diagnose they'll asume the worst and will put less effort into treatment.


Link here.


Personal opinion


Well, this article along with another one that I commented back in the first term, I am so going to die soon. 

I'm not sure if I should feel happy about it. I think I should. I don't know.
If I don't finish all my posts, you should take this into consideration; don't fail me, because you're dealing with a terminal person here, and since I'm going to die real soon, you could at least grant me the honor of not having to go to the recovery test next week.
Please.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada