diumenge, 14 de maig del 2017

The Hazel Drew mystery

In this article, one of the creators of the 90's drama Twin Peaks, Mark Frost,
Resultado de imagen de twin peaks poster
Twin Peaks promotional poster
 says that the main plot of the show, Laura Palmer's murder, was based on a 
similar unsolved cased, Hazel Drew's murder.
Frost explains that his grandmother used to tell him Hazel Drew's story as a nightmarish bedtime story, and 20 years later, he created Twin Peaks half remembering the details of that sad tale.
During the article, Hazel Drew's murder is explained and also some of her last days, some conections she had with other people, what may have happened, some theories that were formed back in the day... Everything looking very familiar since many of those things also happened to Laura Palmer in Twin Peaks.

Personal Opinion:

I don't know what I'm supposed to opine about this, since we're talking about a real death and murder and stuff, so I'll just say that I'm really exited about the new season of Twin Peaks, and since I didn't know which news I could write about, I just googled "Twin Peaks" and this is the first result that showed up. 
And that's it. Very interesting article though.

Link here.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada