divendres, 12 de maig del 2017

Not being able to focus

During this awful year that 2nd of Batxillerat is, I've been having serious issues to focus. Back in the day like, 2 years ago, I didn't have a single problem with just sitting down and studying, but nowadays it's just impossible. As soon as I sit, I start to get anxious and I can't read or write properly, so eventually I just stand up and start wandering around the house. And I just can't help it. I can't stay focused for more than a quarter of an hour/half an hour. So I get bad grades (even though I would probably get them anyway). And in order to make it right, I have to study harder, which was the first problem, and I really just can't. Everyone keeps telling me to "try harder" but I just can't, it's not as easy as they think. It's not that I don't want to do it, it's just that I can't. It's getting harder by the day, and when I think about it and try to find a way to solve it, I just get even more anxious and have it even worse.
Perhaps it's because I have a huge amount to work to do. I know that most times, teachers give us that amount of work because that's the way things are and they can't do it any other way, but there are other times that some ones, like for example our beloved philosophy teacher, that gives us a huge amount of work that is completely useless and that he doesn't even check, just for the sake of making us suffer, enjoying making things hard for us. Or at least that's what it seems.
Then many people fail and drop out, never go to college and never make anything with their lives. And if they don't make anything with their lives, they don't make anything with everyone else's and nothing ever changes; and just by that, we are stuck forever in a loophole where everything is bad and hard and Rajoy is still president and out country is a complete and utter mess that makes it hard for people to study and work and change things, and it goes on and on.
So, is it our philosophy teacher's fault that Rajoy is still president? Yes. Did I just got distracted again? Of course. Did I just drifted away from the topic that I wanted to talk about, like always happens when I try to study? Definitely.

Do I even know what I just wrote? No.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada